hello, new guy here, born in South Philly 50 years ago & have lived in the burbs just outside the city ever since. Not an architect, engineer or builder of any kind just enjoy observing these structures. My morning commute takes me down Route 1 into Media every day and from a position where it intersects with Route 352 you can see the big buildings of the skyline; about 6 months ago the new Comcast building peeked up above the tree line for the first time, at that time it was very distinct as it was just the concrete core but now the steel is also in view. As I drive down the hill toward this site the skyline slowly disappears with the last visible structure being the original Comcast building. Soon enough I'll be able to get a little further down the hill before only the lantern of the new building will be visible, looking forward to that. I tried to take a picture from my vantage point a couple days ago but my crappy iphone doesn't really do it justice, but you get the idea:
[IMG]

[/IMG]
[IMG]

[/IMG]