Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Aussie
Aren't I though... shouldn't have to wait tooo much longer for another pretty major announcement....
And you said you like pretty planes? Should be a fairly colourful addition....

|
Let the rampant speculation begin!
I'm not sure what Thai's schedule for taking possession of it's new A350s are but so far they only have a couple that I know of now. I guess one of their 788s could just do it and a 789 could definitely do it. Seems a bit early for a Thai route though.
Asiana could be a possibility, but from what I've heard from you and seen elsewhere they are not boosting their North American operations heavily at this point. Could always change though.
Hong Kong Airlines or their parent Hainan are the most likely IMO out of Asia, not nearly colourful enough though!
Colourful just about cancels about any European airline out with all their Eurowhite liveries! I guess Norwegian does have a lot of colour and they have been expanding to North America pretty heavily of late. Could be them, though I'd put that pretty low in the probability department. Same with WOW airlines.
My guess is going to be Volaris or VivaAerobus. Both are colourful, and meet your carefully worded description of '
pretty major'.