Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Have we forgotten about how Trump Tower looks good from the outside and the layouts are — on the inside?
It's really monochromatic. Burnaby isn't afraid of a little colour - maybe that would make for a nicer looking tower.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by VarBreStr18
I don't have any problem with the LOOK of this 64 storey building. Some of you think it is ugly and plain, do you have rendering of similar hight building which in your mind is spactacular? Trump tower looks interesting from the outside , but terrible odd shape floor plans and wasteful space. Takes forever to build and costs more which ultimately pass to the owners. Simply achieving 64 storey is spactacular enough in my mind!!
|
I have seen the layouts of the Trump Tower and they are indeed awful.
What I am most perplexed by is the sameness of these renderings to many new buildings in the area. It just seems like there is a monoculture of form permeating the area. It would indeed be nice if there were some colour in these buildings. It would make the generic design easier to swallow.