Thanks for the pics, vanman! It's going to look even better when the balcony glass goes in. (I'm hoping we'll be able to say that about 1300 Richards too...)
As for the area, I think Scott Road is pretty textbook suburban in it's current form. It certainly has some density, but I think that's only one factor. More than half the street is still made up of strip malls, and the rest is suburban-style townhomes, SFHs (some), and low-rise apartment buildings which don't meet the street very well. There are some good exceptions though, and things are improving. One example is
Muse, which to me should be the minimum standard from here on:
https://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/ca/muse-con..._11_13_08_53_46_musecondos_rendering.jpg
Another problem for North Delta is walkability, which is pretty poor. I don't mean to be putting the area down though. Brentwood, even with its prominence these days, is still quite suburban with only a couple existing sections of true urban form.
That being said, this site has the largest concentration of high-rises in Delta - this one being the fourth. It'll be interesting to see if any other developers try to build off the success of this project.