Quote:
Originally Posted by O-tacular
I think Les Residences Soleil should look at expanding into Kelowna. The old people population is probably higher than anywhere else in the country. It's like Canada's Florida.
|
hmmm, I smell a great storyline for a photoshop...I can see it now. Knox mountain and/or Harvey Avenue (possibly the ugliest boulevard in world history, except maybe for Taschereau blvd. in Longueuil/Brosssard) in the background. Clockzilla. The old fart couple and their Depends. Maybe a Michael's thrown in for good measure.
Hell, maybe Clockzilla and Ogopogo can battle it out for the souls of the Okanagan.I know where I'd wager my money...
Edit: come to think of it, I do believe there is a Smitty's or two out in the Okanagan. Certainly there is one where I used to live in Osoyoos (also spent 1.5 years in some stinky armpit town halfway between Kelowna and Vernon, by the name of Winfield).