I didn't say it would be the opposite - but it certainly would be a work in progress at this stage.
Take a breath guys.
What do you say recluse, should we get our fraudulent misrepresentation case against Wan and Artis started just in case this thing doesn't turn out as illustrated?
LOL, no. Drew also warned everyone not to believe the renderings of TNS. I am confident Armin will not accept anything other than what the rendering shows.
LOL, no. Drew also warned everyone not to believe the renderings of TNS. I am confident Armin will not accept anything other than what the rendering shows.
Armin has to pay for it, so what he accepts is completely up his budget.
Speaking of Armin Martens, I was watching CTV news yesterday and there was a story about those weird guys who stand at the side of the road holding signs to slow down where police traps are. Anyway they were interviewing one of them and at the bottom of the screen it said Armin Martens CEO Artis Reit. I was thinking surely this man must have something better to do.
Speaking of Armin Martens, I was watching CTV news yesterday and there was a story about those weird guys who stand at the side of the road holding signs to slow down where police traps are. Anyway they were interviewing one of them and at the bottom of the screen it said Armin Martens CEO Artis Reit. I was thinking surely this man must have something better to do.
^ yeah - like figuring out how to get more glass into his apartment block.
Speaking of Armin Martens, I was watching CTV news yesterday and there was a story about those weird guys who stand at the side of the road holding signs to slow down where police traps are. Anyway they were interviewing one of them and at the bottom of the screen it said Armin Martens CEO Artis Reit. I was thinking surely this man must have something better to do.
Not only that but go to CTV news and look at the Porsche that was torched. It looks exactly like Armin's Porsche.
Don't forget, 300 Assiniboine has all that glass on the east side. Looks like a whole different building on that angle. Distribute that around the building and fill in the gaps with some shiny cladding, I'm sure they can achieve the look in the renderings