Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis
I was only commenting on the entrepreneurship of the two business students and wishing them luck. I have no idea what the quality of Pizza Pizza is but I know it's a successful franchise and everywhere in Ontario. Regardless as to why Mrs Vanellis is closing, I don't know. But I am sure MUN will be happy to lease the space to anyone who can pay the lease. Plus, pizza and university students go hand in hand.
|
Success does not equal quality, unfortunately. Pizza Pizza is about as low as it gets on the pizza quality ladder. The university sent a survey out to its students polling what they'd like to see in that location, with multiple options including Pizza Pizza, so presumably there are multiple franchises ready to make the pounce on the spot.
Pizza and university students do go hand in hand, but the line at Ms. Vanelli's says otherwise. This is something MUN is probably highly considering, especially with multiple franchise options available to them.