Posted Mar 3, 2016, 1:03 AM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,637
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSangha
I saw a sign for this today: Appeal of One Buckhead Look Condominium Association, Inc. of a decision of an administrative officer of the Office of Planning for the approval of a Special Administrative Permit (SAP-14-159) for property located at 3350 Peachtree Road, N.E., fronting 1,359 feet on the northwest side of Peachtree Road and beginning approximately 580 feet from the northwest intersection of Peachtree Road and Stratford Road. Zoned SPI-12, SA-1 (Buckhead/Lenox Stations Special Public Interest District). Land Lot 62 of the 17th District, Fulton County, Georgia. Owner: Parkway One Capital Plaza, LLC & Regent Atlanta IV, LLC Council District 7, NPU B
Isn't this were there are two new towers proposed in the parking lot behind Capital City Plaza?
|
I think that is the Sovereign "phase 2" building. Apt tower + another office and condo tower that is supposed to be similar in styling to sovereign and not far off in height. I think it's Tower Place development
|