Quote:
Originally Posted by BrannyMuffin
Anyone going? Wanna take some pictures?  I know what the stadium is going to look like but I'm curious about the surrounding area and the walking path...
|
I didn't bother taking any pictures as they were just some landscaping plans and didn't look like a big change from what exists now. They will be regrading the open areas as there are a lot of low spots now. It sounds like the paths will be asphalt as will the apron around the stadium. There are a few areas such as entrances to the park that will have upgraded brick surfaces . They are replacing some of the trees and trying to maintain the ones that are in good shape. They do not have a budget right now for a permanent fence around the park to make it secure on game day.
the fountain will be replaced but they do not know what it will look like
There was very little about the surrounding area and nothing about the path. I was able to confirm that there will be trees planted in various areas around the stadium as per the renders