Not my city but one of my fav small towns. I've never been there in October but I'm thinking this year if I'm in Ontario I'll need to check it out. Seems like the town goes all out for Halloween. This was a Tim Burton themed event.
That is amazing. I grew up in that area all my life and never went to Elora. Always heard great things though. I'll have to go one of the next times I'm back
__________________
Strong & Free
Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
Where abouts were you? You'll love the tubing, more of a lazy river and all the pubs.
I grew up in Woodstock about 45 min - 1 hour from Elora. I've also lived in London, Toronto, and Ottawa.
__________________
Strong & Free
Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
You were so close, I can't believe you never visited it. Oh well just keep it on your list.
Absolutely. I've wanted to visit Elora and Paris (Ontario) for a while now. Finally got to Sauble Beach last year for once!
__________________
Strong & Free
Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
That is awesome. I dunno what it is but very few developers use brick in Calgary. Maybe it's just not as readily available out here? We have tons of Sandstone around here though so why not use that for bricks? I don't get it! So jealous of that quality of infill!
__________________
Strong & Free
Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.