Quote:
Originally Posted by PSMadison
|
So they are going to model this after Cool Springs Mall Nashville..Yikes.
I would hope it would be more innovative and forward thinking than a 25 year old existing mall. I hope Breland means in the quality of the stores and not in the design or layout. Cool Springs is Very successful and is expanding with other open air center across I-65. This Town Center is a 15-20 year build out so it will change and evolve. The biggest high priority is getting the new I-565/Zierdt rd interchange built (early next year start date). Until then we may just see a bunch of dirt being pushed around and the old Intergraph stucco city being torn down.
This development has potential to be huge but like so many other grand announcements slowly fade into the warehouse of grand proposed projects.
Hello to Constellation, new amusement park in the Shoals, Sweetwater, or how about this oldie but goodie WannSprings..