Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin7
So you're doubling down on your misquote? That's brazen, man.
|
I mean it's literally what you said:
Quote:
|
As for those of you on this board praising this project, I hope you like Dallas, because that's the direction we're heading in if we continue to let southern developers come in and destroy the architecture that makes Philadelphia Philadelphia.
|
That fact that demolishing these two structures will send us down the path to becoming Dallas is literally THE MOST ridiculous and NIMBY thing I have ever heard. It's worse than the "shadows" and "wind-study" —.
Where are you when all of these beautiful and ornate churches are being leveled all across the city to make way for cookie-cutter townhomes being built by Philadelphia based developers. This has nothing to do with where the developer is from. This is an extremely urban and beautiful development.