HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


The Laurel in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Philadelphia Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 24, 2015, 5:01 PM
Arch+Eng's Avatar
Arch+Eng Arch+Eng is offline
Arch. Engineer+Developer
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: PHL
Posts: 432
Tons more renders and drawings but I don't feel like posting them.

Street level interaction is good though. 4 floors of Retails / Amentities / Gym / Pool

And yes, those two historical buildings ARE getting demolished for a DRIVE AISLE. Told you this yesterday. (Still think I'm getting confused with 1910 Chestnut?)

But, all in all, I think it's worth it.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.