I didn`t mean to start a new page so soon. So, don`t miss this post below by advance. And I strongly recommend you click back a page for an awesome post by Rico Ronnheim or however the hell that`s spelled.
CBC's "People on the Street" thing is back. Love it. They just photograph random people whose clothes they like around downtown. Just sharing the ones with SOME sort of scene in the background, lol...
They seriously need to hire a better photographer for this.
Having some fun... literally the first picture, sorted for relevance, with province name and "European-style".
If the results were from other places (all of PEI's, for example, were from Hawaii) then I entered JUST "European" and chose the first that wasn't a marco of some flower/insect.
There's some new image data available on Google Streetview. It's there for anybody to see but I thought it might be interesting to go through and find some spots I like in downtown Halifax. I decided to do a heritage-building-heavy theme because I occasionally read comments on here about how Halifax doesn't have a lot of heritage buildings, or they're too spread out, or there's otherwise something wrong with them. These are good counterexamples.
Up until very recently you would have seen this in the lower left instead of that little glass building. It's too bad. There used to be a large collection of these brick institutional buildings around this part of town: