Along with a huge ZARA, the H&M at the Eaton Centre will be one of the largest in the entire chains inventory of stores.
Couple that with what I believe is going to be the second largest Nordstom store in the chain, after the downtown Seattle store. And the Hudson's Bay / Saks store, which at 1 million square feet is the largest department store in North America after Macy's in Manhattan.
Along with a huge ZARA, the H&M at the Eaton Centre will be one of the largest in the entire chains inventory of stores.
Couple that with what I believe is going to be the second largest Nordstom store in the chain, after the downtown Seattle store. And the Hudson's Bay / Saks store, which at 1 million square feet is the largest department store in North America after Macy's in Manhattan.
Second largest Nordstroms but not a flagship like Vancouver's. Hmm.
Second largest Nordstroms but not a flagship like Vancouver's. Hmm.
Who gets to decide? And what's the difference exactly? Does it mean that the Toronto store will have more of "not-everything" and the Vancouver store will have less of everything?
Who gets to decide? And what's the difference exactly? Does it mean that the Toronto store will have more of "not-everything" and the Vancouver store will have less of everything?
Haha good question. I guess because Nordstroms is a Seattle based store they've already got thousands of Vancouverites as customers coming to their Seattle store that they figured that Vancouver should get one of only a few "flagship" stores. Will look into it to see.
I meant few in the company. At the time it was announced Vancouver was to get the only flagship in the country. And 230 000 square feet I believe. Not sure how much bigger the new Toronto one will be.
I think the flagship with Nordstroms means a few exclusive brands, newest design concept, and a few exclusive services not available at a normal Nordstroms.
I meant few in the company. At the time it was announced Vancouver was to get the only flagship in the country. And 230 000 square feet I believe. Not sure how much bigger the new Toronto one will be.
Read my post again and then miketorontos. You do know what flagship means?
This is a silly argument, but I'll step in for some clarification. Nordstrom Eaton Centre will be a flagship like Nordstrom Pacific Centre. The Vancouver location is larger, however.
I'm sure all their stores will be flagships in their own unique way.
I mean, should companies even be opening non-flagships stores in this day and age?
they do all the time, H&M has something like 23 in-house brands and the flagship will carry all 23 whereas a mall/suburb store may only carry 15 - there are some H&M stores that don't carry mens or kids