You always do our city justice with your photos. Just so you know, I constantly share your photos with others and it instills a huge amount of pride in our city. Thanks for being the photographer this city needs.
Simple (relatively) but beautiful. The best kind of beauty there is.
It doesn't need height or odd angled contours to make its presence and beauty felt.
Its been a few weeks now and they haven't put the glass on the top portion. Judging by the speed at which they did the other floors, this is a slowdown.
I'm guessing that they have a lot of mechanical equipment to hoist up there yet so they can't seal it up now.
Re: this last photo- I don't like to knit-pick minor details, but the balcony glass is starting to affect my OCD. Installation has been delayed by months and I know there have been supply issues, since it's coming from China, but hopefully, they've realized that it doesn't come close to matching the rest of the tower's panels.