HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


Salesforce Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Chicago Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Chicago Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #2281  
Old Posted Aug 19, 2015, 1:41 PM
harryc's Avatar
harryc harryc is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oak Park, Il
Posts: 14,941
8/19

     
     
  #2282  
Old Posted Aug 19, 2015, 1:58 PM
Chi-Sky21 Chi-Sky21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,356
That pic ALMOST makes it look they are starting WP South! ............A man can dream!!
     
     
  #2283  
Old Posted Aug 20, 2015, 2:12 AM
J_M_Tungsten's Avatar
J_M_Tungsten J_M_Tungsten is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,379
Today
     
     
  #2284  
Old Posted Aug 23, 2015, 5:03 PM
J_M_Tungsten's Avatar
J_M_Tungsten J_M_Tungsten is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,379
Last night
     
     
  #2285  
Old Posted Aug 23, 2015, 5:39 PM
LouisVanDerWright LouisVanDerWright is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,443
Man this building keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see how they resolve the facade system at the top of this. I love the vertical stripes of balconies and chamfers. The glass really is what does it though, it has a really nice depth and variety of appearances. Here's to hoping River Point and 150 have similarly nice facade treatments. I trust O'Donnell and Hines will be bucking up for high quality materials given the competition for these towers.
     
     
  #2286  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 2:19 PM
vexxed82's Avatar
vexxed82 vexxed82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 587
Got to spend a few hours at the top last night shooting the view. Crazy amazing view. Took the last lift up at 5:00 to wait for sunset (I only wanted to take 45 flights one way...)

Pouring through all my photos now. Will definitely share when stuff is uploaded.


Last edited by vexxed82; Aug 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM.
     
     
  #2287  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 2:22 PM
sentinel's Avatar
sentinel sentinel is offline
Plenary pleasures.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CHI/MRY
Posts: 4,819
*I need that tripod*

Also, whoa.
     
     
  #2288  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 2:56 PM
vexxed82's Avatar
vexxed82 vexxed82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
*I need that tripod*

Also, whoa.
Gitzo GT3541L + Induro PHQ1 panhead.

     
     
  #2289  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 2:59 PM
sentinel's Avatar
sentinel sentinel is offline
Plenary pleasures.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CHI/MRY
Posts: 4,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexxed82 View Post
Gitzo GT3541L + Induro PHQ1 panhead.

Ahh, thanks man!
     
     
  #2290  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 7:19 PM
Notyrview Notyrview is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,648
Vexxed omg infinitudinal glorious sickness
     
     
  #2291  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 11:28 PM
goyk goyk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29
8/25

     
     
  #2292  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2015, 11:36 PM
goyk goyk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29
Nick, I wonder if we caught each other. I was on the roof of the Mart shooting your way.

     
     
  #2293  
Old Posted Aug 27, 2015, 1:02 AM
vexxed82's Avatar
vexxed82 vexxed82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyk View Post
Nick, I wonder if we caught each other. I was on the roof of the Mart shooting your way.

Ha! You probably did. I saw that event going on up there. I think I snapped one or two frames with my telephotos - but have to go back and see if I can make you out.

     
     
  #2294  
Old Posted Aug 27, 2015, 2:26 AM
RockfordSoxFan's Avatar
RockfordSoxFan RockfordSoxFan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rockford, IL
Posts: 110
Vexx & Goyk, your photos are spectacular. Thank you.
     
     
  #2295  
Old Posted Aug 28, 2015, 3:26 AM
vexxed82's Avatar
vexxed82 vexxed82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 587
Here are a couple shots. I've got a few more on Flickr, and will have a few more on my blog when I finish up the post.

Day to night composite:
(8.25.15)-Wolf_Point_West-WEB-42 by Nick Ulivieri, on Flickr

West face balcony view:
(8.25.15)-Wolf_Point_West-WEB-11 by Nick Ulivieri, on Flickr

Had to grab a selfie in one of the curtain wall panels
(8.25.15)-Wolf_Point_West-WEB-18 by Nick Ulivieri, on Flickr

(8.25.15)-Wolf_Point_West-WEB-7 by Nick Ulivieri, on Flickr

5-Frame panorama:
(8.25.15)-Wolf_Point_West-WEB-41 by Nick Ulivieri, on Flickr
     
     
  #2296  
Old Posted Aug 28, 2015, 3:47 AM
hawainpanda hawainpanda is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 233
Amazing pics guys....dam
     
     
  #2297  
Old Posted Aug 28, 2015, 3:52 AM
wierdaaron's Avatar
wierdaaron wierdaaron is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,012
What an amazing view. Hot damn, I need to start saving my pennies.
     
     
  #2298  
Old Posted Aug 28, 2015, 4:13 AM
marothisu marothisu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,931
Damn those are awesome views and amazing pics that both of you got. That area will look amazing once all of these buildings are complete.
     
     
  #2299  
Old Posted Aug 28, 2015, 2:05 PM
sentinel's Avatar
sentinel sentinel is offline
Plenary pleasures.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CHI/MRY
Posts: 4,819
Nick and Goyk, incredible stuff - thank you
     
     
  #2300  
Old Posted Sep 1, 2015, 2:42 AM
J_M_Tungsten's Avatar
J_M_Tungsten J_M_Tungsten is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,379
Today
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.