HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2015, 1:55 PM
DUPio DUPio is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PHX
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by awholeparade View Post
Torchy's Tacos is going in there. While their tacos are tasty, it's a shame that this corner is basically getting another fast food place.
What a $@!?ing waste. Build a condo and put the Torchys at street level if you have to. Christ.

Totally agree on the rent situation. I fit the "$70k" out of university bill. While Denver is awesome, there is no way will I buy in the current market and certainly will be moving once I get the chance so I can be a little smarter with money. Plenty of great cities out there
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:41 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.