Quote:
Originally Posted by rypinion
Been walking by everyday for weeks and finally remembered to post about it - the Galpern building is making a fair bit of progress. They are done cutting out the window openings on the east side, and they've started putting in the glass. Looking through the openings a great deal of framing has been completed, and they are taking in a truckload of gypsum board today.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire
^ It's nice to see this project coming to fruition... that block of McDermot was lagging behind its potential, and this will help to change that.
Have plans for the building next door (to the west) been announced? It looks like work has been ongoing in there too.
|
I'm guessing that Galpern and the building next door is being done by the same developer, or they have an encrouchment agreement -- from my office I can see they added a rooftop patio to the building next door (sorry, I don't know the name) that egresses from the Galpern building. I originally thought it was just a fire exit, but they are adding a patio.