They sure are flying them in there quick! There are a lot of trucks waiting. I wouldn't be surprised to see the east side done within the week at the current rate (the the seating tiers anyway)
Also when I was watching a few weeks back watching them crane lower sections into place there were two / truck. This appears to still be the case.
Last edited by North_Regina_Boy; Jul 17, 2015 at 3:49 PM.
Most of the upper deck of the west side has now been flown into place. Including the tunnel entrances. I expect they should be done that by the end of the week! Looking great!
If that's the case, then if it were to be akin to above, it will look amazing!!! On the other hand, unfortunately, the Fieldhouse will largely block the view of that sign.
This will be one hell of a nice-looking facility!!!
Umm ... How did that one pane of glass get broken way up there? Careless window washer? Weathering? A (big!) bird strike?
I totally agree that the Stadium is looking more impressive each time I pass by. My 5 y.o. (Wow! ... Time flies!) son can't wait 'til QC Exhibition starts, then he can have a closer look too, when we take the family there!