Effort Trust. Great, now this is a company that will proceed with their plans, unlike the Blanchard non-proposal a few doors down. Sad how unmotivated land holders of key parcels in downtown just sit on their duffs and expect huge returns without taking any real risks.
Good scale and lots of glass. I like it. A taller building would create too much of a weird tunnel effect since Hughson is such a narrow street. Also wouldn't fit with the rest of the Gore.
I really like this design. I find its very open concept but at the same time will add density to that corner of downtown. A very welcoming building. Good for Effort Trust
This will be fantastic if built as proposed (and it has something called "underground parking" -- what is that exactly?? )
Hopefully the start of a trend toward more adventurous architecture downtown. The new Mac medical building... and this... and I'm hoping the images of the "unbuilt office project" in this post in the MacNab Square thread are still alive or have provided design cues for that particular proposal.