Quote:
Originally Posted by headhorse
does anyone know what RRC's plan is for 319 and 325 Elgin?
|
I didn't even know the RRC owned that property. 319's first and second floors are leased right now, third/roof is empty. But, I did find
this RFP that closed in June:
Quote:
|
The properties at 319 Elgin and 325 Elgin have been selected for a more detailed study: to evaluate the development feasibility of these properties for the programmatic needs of the College. The assumption will be to use 319 Elgin essentially in it’s current form, while 325 Elgin will be assumed to be replaced with a structure internally connected to 319 Elgin. This study is to include a schematic level design, of sufficient detail to generate a Class C quantity survey. This design will be generated using an integrated design process involving College personnel.
|
So maybe we might hear soon. It's getting to be very close (well actually past) time we/the city start discussing plans for the PSB + parkade site. Before it becomes a white elephant/water park. I'm curious who owns the surface lot at the corner of Elgin and Princess though, I'd much rather see that get developed with 319 first, then deal with 325 and its lot after.