HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction


Two World Trade Center in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• New York Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2015, 8:49 PM
chris08876's Avatar
chris08876 chris08876 is offline
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Great State of NJ
Posts: 49,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
I love it. I hope that News Corp seals the deal.
I wonder if its even possible, that let's say as a hypothetical, News Corp doesn't seal the deal, and Larry somehow lands a financing tenant, and we wind up with the Foster design, and it finishes by 2020?

Probably slim to none, but I think it could be possible as the WTC site is pandora's box, and we never know what to expect.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:52 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.