Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill Country
Unfortunately those are old, and we have had WTH are these discussions about them in the past. I wish I could point to the posts, but there probably way back in the update thread.
|
I went back and found the two posts.
Here's the
first one
It was by me. I "found" the renderings and asked about them last April. How embarrassing. I don't even remember that.

Must be dementia or too much vodka. I'm going with the vodka.
Here's the
second one from JoninATX
Quote:
|
The top rendering I believe is for the lot east of the William P Clements State office building on 15th & Lavaca. There was an early version of the project that had a few more details. The 2nd one is off West St. Remember they had a similar project years ago but got shot down due to the nimbies thought it was too tall.
|