HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


View Poll Results: Would you like to separate this thread for individual station projects?
Yes 19 31.15%
No 42 68.85%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 11, 2015, 4:46 PM
MIPS's Avatar
MIPS MIPS is online now
SkyTrain Nut
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 2,119
Now here's is something that baffled me.
Sorry for no pics but I will try to get those up tomorrow.

Anyways at the corner of Powell and Victoria I found a shopping cart overfilled with the old brackets for the power rail. I contacted translink regarding this and they didn't seem to really care but the question still stands: how did they end up there, and what this mean about the thousands of others we've already apparently replaced?
Last I looked the cart was still there this morning.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:54 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.