HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 9, 2015, 2:41 AM
manny_santos's Avatar
manny_santos manny_santos is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Westminster
Posts: 5,145
Are truck drivers getting more dangerous in Ontario?

I have been driving back and forth between Kingston and Toronto on a semi-regular basis over the past few years, as well as between Kingston and Highway 416. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel as though truck drivers are getting more and more reckless. Today driving from Toronto to Kingston was the worst yet: several trucks swerving all over the place, driving in two lanes at once, and one drove onto the gravel on the right side and almost fell off the highway. Last time I was east of Kingston I almost called the police to report a somewhat slow truck hogging the left lane that was swerving all over the place, almost falling into the median several times.

Am I the only one who has noticed this? Why is it that I have never once seen the OPP pull a truck over in my 13 years of driving but I regularly see cars pulled over? I think these trucks are way more of a hazard than cars driving at 120 km/h.

I believe trucks are getting out of control in Ontario, especially east of Toronto. I haven't noticed these problems between Toronto and Windsor.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.