HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jun 3, 2015, 1:52 AM
christopherj christopherj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by king10 View Post
The entire tournament has sold 885 000 tickets. Well short of their 1.5 million goal. Hopefully Canada and the US advance far into the tournament and they can push well past the 1 million mark.
To be fair... I think 2011 in Germany only had attendance of 850,000. So I think the tournament is tracking well - and soccer isn't even as big in Canada as it is in Germany. They won't hit 1.5 million but I think they will do okay. I'll predict 1.2 million.

Really hoping Canada wins group A and can make it to the semi-final on July 1st in Edmonton. What a game that would be on Canada day.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:52 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.