Kevin, I don't remember which thread it was that we were complaining about SKW ruining S.A. threads by deleting and editing posts to promote his homer view of S.A., but here are some harmless posts he just deleted because they mentioned Austin. He needs to get his own blog and stop using SSP to promote his personal agenda. There should be some healthy discussions taking place between Austin and S.A. forumers since the two metros are adjacent to each other. He's ruining it for both cities. I obviously have screen shots saved so if he deletes my post I'll repost them.
YES!!! SKW has gone to far! In fact, there may be some precedence for legal action to be taken against him. He has no right to silence those whom wish to express their opinion.
Location: Austin -> San Antonio -> Columbia -> San Antonio -> Chicago -> Austin -> Denver -> Austin
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenBoot
YES!!! SKW has gone to far! In fact, there may be some precedence for legal action to be taken against him. He has no right to silence those whom wish to express their opinion.
Please get him off of SSP!
There'd be no precedent* for legal action against him...
If you guys want to be annoyed by such behavior, start posting in the New York threads and just watch NYguy chip away at every... single... thread. The guy must not sleep.
No, I don't believe there is any legal precedent either, but it is bad form. I sent him a message about it. It's also best to not bring up stuff like this in a post or call out moderators by name. I'd rather that you message me about it.
That last time I was in Austin I heard about potential work to improve the bridges going into downtown. I heard they were supposed to be more flashy and similar to ones in portland.
Last edited by San Diego-Honolulu; May 28, 2015 at 7:44 PM.
Looks like Lake Travis has more water coming to it. Lake LBJ and Lake Marble Falls both have flood gates open. Lake Buchanan didn't really get much out of this system. At least it's good for Lake Travis.
As of 11:45 this morning, Lake Travis was at 657.93' MSL (a little over 23' below full level) and still rising. The lake level is expected to approach 660' MSL by tomorrow. There are currently no flood gate operations on the Highland Lakes.
I'm tried to get a better shot without me in it, but several Security guards kept looking at me. So I'll snap some tomorrow night when I have some free time.
I'm tried to get a better shot without me in it, but several Security guards kept looking at me. So I'll snap some tomorrow night when I have some free time.
In fairness to those security guards, you do look like trouble.
In fairness to those security guards, you do look like trouble.
Thanks Hill Country. Nah, I'm less likely to cause trouble. Pretty much laid back type of person. But the guards didn't seem to get mind, just kept staring. Anyways I'll post more of the new renovations.
Huston - Just curious, is this in some way related to UT/MLB pitcher Huston Street? I know he's involved in the local real estate industry.
I suspect it's a nod to the Huston in Huston-Tillotson since it's proposed for 12th & I-35. They need a variance, so the name and the incredible amount of "affordable" units are probably an attempt to gain favor.