Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndic
Can't tell if serious. 
|
Austin is still the weirdest major city in Texas, though certainly not as weird as it used to be. But the building's design is definitely the same as the ones rising in New Jersey. The only real difference is that there's one instead of three. Nevertheless, it will add a nice peak to the skyline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFromTexas
I don't think even the Austonian has a damper. That's interesting that it does. I wonder if that has anything to do with the offset nature of the building's design.
|
The first one of the three is currently rising in New Jersey and the columns are straight all the way to the top, as they seem to be on this one. The floors are offset using cantilevers. So I think the only reason for the damper would be its height.