Deag lord, that Hamilton homewood suite is a real nightmare. I don't even want to contemplate how badly it will age. The Connaught looks much better though.
Deag lord, that Hamilton homewood suite is a real nightmare. I don't even want to contemplate how badly it will age. The Connaught looks much better though.
Like the Toronto Pearson Express I think it was an effort to look dated and old from the start so people think it's been around longer.
Deag lord, that Hamilton homewood suite is a real nightmare. I don't even want to contemplate how badly it will age. The Connaught looks much better though.
You think it's that bad? I don't know, looks like an OK filler building to me. It could be a lot worse than that.
The cladding is not stucco and it's some kind of faux-granite type. When you are up close to it's actually polished. So I say it'll age pretty good, it looks like limestone material.
I love this view. It's the view that best showcases the new developments in downtown. In fact, when the second Deloitte tower goes up, it will block out PVM from this view.