Couple friends and I were sitting a mercer trying to figure out if there's any significance to that little balcony looking thing in the bottom right of the photo? Is it just a covered entrance, or is it going to be and outdoor space... Seems pretty silly in 2015 to design a smokers pit into a building so I'm assuming it's not that... We were thinking maybe just covered entrance with video screens above?
Couple friends and I were sitting a mercer trying to figure out if there's any significance to that little balcony looking thing in the bottom right of the photo? Is it just a covered entrance, or is it going to be and outdoor space... Seems pretty silly in 2015 to design a smokers pit into a building so I'm assuming it's not that... We were thinking maybe just covered entrance with video screens above?
I think it would be a great space to have a giant outdoor patio!
A short update on the Las Vegas arena. I like the idea the various outdoor stages being constructed attached to the arena for outside festivals and such - but it must be a tight site fit? All with no parking apparently.
A short update on the Las Vegas arena. I like the idea the various outdoor stages being constructed attached to the arena for outside festivals and such - but it must be a tight site fit? All with no parking apparently.
There are huge hotel parkades in proximity to the arena, so I don't think this will be much of a concern. Lots of foot traffic in Vegas, and the monorail runs right through the property.