HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Apr 13, 2015, 10:28 PM
canabiz canabiz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainView View Post
I hope they open it up for Game 4 since it's their home playoff game . I think you meant Game 5 because that is what I read earlier too. Cheers.
Yes you are right, sorry my bad. I actually bought 2 tickets for Game 6, thinking it's Game 5

I'm hoping the 2 teams will play Game 6 so that I can attend my first NHL Playoff game!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:27 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.