Quote:
Originally Posted by VaskoYOW
Does anyone know, if Frankfurt will continue to be seasonal for this year or is it going to operate during the winter months? I was told by AC employee at YOW that the reason YOW-FRA was suspended during the winter months (14/15) was because AC didn't have a spare equipment (767) ....allegedly
Personally, I think they (AC) should keep it x 4 weekly during the winter months!
|
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. Long time reader. Yeah it would be nice if FRA returns to year-round. Even if it goes back to its original 3x weekly winter service. I've read that AC like to say they want at least 5x weekly in the low season for transatlantic, but YYZ-CPH operated at 3x this winter.
Here's a tiny bit of possible exciting news (and get your cameras ready). Lufthansa will be operating a single FRA-YUL-YOW-YUL-FRA A333 flight on Sunday, May 31st as per
http://airlineroute.net/2015/04/07/lh-yow-may15/. There is no sign of this LH flight on neither LH's nor AC's websites. Therefore, I'm guessing LH have a huge block of YOW pax that day and are tagging their YUL flight during the time it would otherwise be sitting on the ground at YUL. Say they have 150 thru YOW pax, AC's Dash 8s wouldn't be able to handle it. AC838/839 are operating as scheduled on May 31st.