HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 1, 2015, 3:52 PM
Brainpathology's Avatar
Brainpathology Brainpathology is offline
of Gnomeregan
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tacoma
Posts: 1,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
^ That's neat!

Coors Field is having its first ever concert on July 3rd, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it on here. I got tickets right when they went on sale, can't miss out on that part of its history!
I'm sure everyone looks forward to a great first couple of songs before the lead singer goes hoarse and the others just can't play right together, with a finale of some old band no one cares about being brought in just before the end to attempt to keep people in the stadium to buy merch.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:38 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.