Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazydoesdoes
This is hilarious. Yeah lets instead bring in immigrants who are poor and will burden our social services. All those crime families from corrupt Hong Kong taking over Vancouver in the 90's and 2000's are to blame for the city's real estate prices 
|
Me and my family came here via the refugee program with nothing but the clothes on our backs and three luggage bags each. Are you saying we were a burden? Everyone in my family has contribute and earned well above the median wage. After all the feds hinted quite well that the investor class immigrants ts on average have contributed less then even care givers over the past 25 years. Investor class immigrants are just wealthy immigrants. You think wealthy immigrants contribute? Work hard? Work smart? Wealthy immigrants should be avoided. Educated middle class immigrants regardless of wealth should be the target group.
You see this is why I have strong socialist leanings even though I have done well for my self. Inequality is not a good thing.
Now we are way of topic. Maybe start a new thread on immigration policy. I just take great offense to your description of "poor immigrants" given the fact I am one and I dam well contribute. But you know who I often never see contribute? Yeah wealthy immigrants who just leech of off everyone else's hard work.