Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTH
I wasn't aware of that one--that's great, because I love that building.
|
The building is nice, but Gaucho is amazing. If you're a meat eater, this place is a bit of a mecca.
As for the renovation, they've been working on it for a while... nearly a year now, I think. Most of last year was in working with the city and trying to actually get it all planned out. They had originally intended to have it done by last winter so that people actually could eat in. (They only have room for maybe 6 people to eat inside.) I asked on their Facebook page how it was going on 12/15/14 and they responded with:
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Guacho Parrilla Argentina
For all you folks wondering why we haven't completed our expansion yet....
The city wants us to bring the building back to its original 1860 glory. We are all good with that but they also want it up to 21st century international building code.
|
It's taking a lot longer, but it should be pretty sweet when complete.