HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 17, 2015, 2:43 PM
Electrical Storm's Avatar
Electrical Storm Electrical Storm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stardust* View Post
I haven't had a chance to go to the park point show suite. Has anyone gone in yet? I'm curious about the sales. Usually by this point Qualex would be bragging about how much they have sold in X numbers of days/weeks. I have a feeling this isn't selling as well as Calla or Mark.
Yea I went on the priority opening weekend. The show suites are nice, frankly, if it weren't for the great location i don't know what kind of edge Park Point would have over The Guardian. I know a few others have gone in already as well. I'd recommend dropping by if you're in the area.

The product is right, but the timing isn't. As we've already discussed, the price points are generally too high for the current economic climate.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:37 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.