Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Kid
That's fine, didn't mean for it to be a politicized statement. I was more expressing regret at the possible development and residential infill implications it might have on the city as a whole. I typically get over concerned that levying any additional taxes on the residents in this city will serve to slow down the population growth we have been accustomed to over the last decade. Who knows, considering the overall tax burden in the immediate suburbs maybe this will be negligible. That's my hope at least.
|
Don't apologize for anything. Re-read your sentence. You said nothing
political. You only made a statement of a
policy's merits/demerits. This forum is getting ridiculous frankly. I'm sick of the cyber-warriors trying to chill conversations about policy because they tend to disagree with a statement. Anything can have political implications, but saying a tax hike is unfortunate is a statement of policy, and has everything to do with Philly's development.
I'm at the breaking point, and frankly from PMs with others I'm not alone.