HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 2, 2015, 3:54 PM
drm310's Avatar
drm310 drm310 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Posts: 650
I always thought a Lenore - Central Ave bridge would be an ideal spot. But if you look at the houses on Lenore and Spadina as compared to 33rd and Spadina... you know which voters the politicians can afford to piss off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Regina_Boy View Post
I have thought maybe at 33rd, but also at Lenore. But I am sure people who live on both streets would be "un-happy" at either decision.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:09 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.