HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2015, 9:44 PM
scooby074 scooby074 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
OHHHHHHHHH

Then,yes, I agree. Container traffic should not be allowed on any city streets. There should be somewhere, near the highway that allows the on and off loading of containers to transfer to trucks.
While I like the idea and think it'd be great if it happened, I cant see it. It'll add an additional cost to do business in Halifax the very competitive shipping market.

It would be nice to not have massive trucks on confined city streets though. Maybe there is another option.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.