HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Feb 19, 2015, 6:07 PM
stayinginformed stayinginformed is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
On a more cheerful note, this is a new addition to State Street in South Salt Lake, at the old Utah Auto Gallery (about 2300 south):

It's right in the crook of I-15 and I-80, and 10 supercharger stalls are currently under construction. Supposedly a full service center on the site is soon to follow! Wow!
I am really excited about this, and cannot wait until the Tesla Model 3 (aka the poor man's Tesla) is released in a few years. I currently drive an all electric Nissan Leaf that runs off the solar panels on my roof, and I love it. I haven't been to a gas station since April of last year. It would be great to get a car with a little more range though. Hopefully by the time the lease is up on my Leaf in April 2017, the Tesla Model 3 will be out, though I am not very optimistic on that, as Tesla regularly brings in new car lines later than announcements.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.