HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    399 Fremont Street in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • San Francisco Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• San Francisco Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2015, 6:40 PM
viewguysf's Avatar
viewguysf viewguysf is offline
Surrounded by Nature
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Walnut Creek, California
Posts: 2,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by fflint View Post
I must have missed something--do we know for certain how tall the building will be, crown inclusive?
No, so it would be great if someone could verify it from plans. Information I've found in articles ranges from 398 to 440; I'm guessing the latter since it would be similar to the other two Rincon Hill "400 feet" towers.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:25 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.