I agree. If anything the Canadian way of counting Understates International since it leaves off USA from most reporting and calls them Transborder. I do agree with the point regarding the carribean; why are they Int'l and not Transborder since they're still technically North American. ... Anyways.
.
.
.
. .
.. ..
... ...
.... ....
.... ....
On another note, with regard to Trof and his use of "us" and "we" and "here" with regard to Vancouver, I also do not live in the city (live in Seattle) but Vancouver is a second home to me like many Seattleites (like I'm sure many true Vancouverites consider Seattle a 2nd base) and therefore I also use "us" and such with regard to my Vancouver posts. I don't think there should be a problem for Trof to do the same since he/she is an expat from Vancouver, no? I think he just wants to help or is motivated to chat about his hometown. Nobody seemed to offended with me saying those yet I always note I am from Seattle (note we both use "ite" with regard to residing in our city). ...
shoot, my runway ILS lights did not post properly - but anyway, that's what those dots were supposed to be.