Nearby London International Airport. Bright lights, big city. Perhaps London Intergalatic Airport would be better.
The concrete blocks and metal trees are about as attractive as the (Former) Mayor that put them there. The Witch Queen of Angmar. Which is to say, on a ten-point scale, she rates below 1.
Pardon my ignorance, but who was this mayor and why was she so hated? (besides these ugly rock gateways of course)
well, it was begat by Sauron's —, like the Clocktower. And into this Clocktower, he poured all his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.
I actually also really like that Le Colisée apartment (?) building. Has a classic 1950s look and the curves are interesting. Could probably use some renos though.
I've always liked this one. A little bit of streamline moderne, a bit of Soviet modernism, with a plain old commieblock facade. Always found it interesting.
No beef with Scotia, not a great tower but not offensive by any means.
I've always liked this one. A little bit of streamline moderne, a bit of Soviet modernism, with a plain old commieblock facade. Always found it interesting.
No beef with Scotia, not a great tower but not offensive by any means.
It just looks really dirty from street level. Especially with that white brick...
I've always liked this one. A little bit of streamline moderne, a bit of Soviet modernism, with a plain old commieblock facade. Always found it interesting.
No beef with Scotia, not a great tower but not offensive by any means.