Posted Jan 14, 2015, 3:03 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 29
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcphoenix
This is not good news for me...did your landlord explicitly say whether the date change came from the builders or was on his end? I haven't received mail or e-mail yet regarding this.
Ide - I hope you're right regarding them being on time.
It's kind of ridiculous that we're still subjected to the stress of these possible delays, even with a firm occupancy date that has been set a second time. I'm gonna flip if they delay again with barely a few weeks notice, let alone the 90 days notice they are legally supposed to give us for delays based on our contract. You're supposed to be able to plan these things with the confidence that you will be able to move in on that day. You know, renting trucks and movers, internet cancellations and setups, lease termination notices...
|
My landlord said he called and spoke to a Gotham rep who told him the occupancy date is now February 13th.
Last edited by Manny12; Mar 21, 2015 at 1:31 AM.
|