HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 11, 2015, 9:28 PM
TakeFive's Avatar
TakeFive TakeFive is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverPoke View Post
Skyhouse...Excellent, I saw where they closed on a $65M loan with JPM in December so I figured it would be starting soon.

This has been listed as Skyhouse I, anybody have knowledge where they intend to clone this guy?
Can I assume the loan was specific to SkyHouse Denver? Timing sounds right. They have built more than one SkyHouse in several cities. In fact I think they recently broke ground on their 3rd one in Houston. Oops.

I can't guess the vulnerability of residential projects in the pipeline but given how many are already under construction I wouldn't be surprised if some are "delayed."

I'm comforted by the fact that our Honorable Governor and yes even the Honorable Mayor of Denver have continued their efforts to Keep us in Game.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:35 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.