^Nice!
Just waiting to see what it will be like in a few years from now....I'm assuming FMC will be dead center in that pic, Also the new Comcast and 38th and Chestnut, Chop towers etc
*Should also note that back in the 1920's, when they were first planning what would now become 30th Street station, it was envisioned that someday Center City would expand westward across the river. (Back then the business district was mostly confined to S Broad Street and the area east of there). I've seen early station renderings back from the 1920's that envision a dense cluster of big buildings around it Now after about 90 years it's finally being realized (even more so once the Innovation neighborhood is developed according to plan)
** Also, now that I think about it, if all of what are now proposals are realized, the 2010's should be the biggest period of skyline alteration since the "trophy tower" era of the 80's early 90's!