Quote:
Originally Posted by josef
Even though I know it's gonna have two more floors put on (right?), it's hard not to feel like it's really under-scaled for the corner. Lookit all those big buildings around it!
|
So I've read this rumor elsewhere that there are plans to eventually add something to the top of this. Is there anything to back this up? I would love for it to be true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenKatzPhillytoParis
|
It seems like every week we hear about another firm opening offices or relocating to the city. Many are small moves, but they add up. This has resulted in some very real and measurable growth.
According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, job growth numbers for the city have been very steady since 2009. In spite of all the doom and gloom in Philly.com comments, we've actually seen solid job growth since the end of the recession in the city proper. Growth is happening across multiple job sectors. The only sectors that don't appear to be seeing an increase are manufacturing, information, and government services.
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet