Just got word from a construction worker on the site, they plan to be at ground level by December! That is freaking quick! Hopefully they'll have the first floor of steel erected by the new year even !
Looking at all the pics - which are excellent - you soon begin to realize how complicated buildings can really be. Hats off to all the people who do the work putting all this together ( sometimes even with their bare hands - and in all kinds of weather ) and how it all comes to fruition.
I couldn't agree more. There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle to building something this large. I worked in construction when I was younger on the house building side, and that was complicated enough. I can only imagine how complicated something like Brookfield Place would be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigStuff
Looking at all the pics - which are excellent - you soon begin to realize how complicated buildings can really be. Hats off to all the people who do the work putting all this together ( sometimes even with their bare hands - and in all kinds of weather ) and how it all comes to fruition.