because Montreal forumers seem to despise showing anything but the downtown proper.
Griffintown is the exception.... but there are lots of condo project on the island, but no big towers outside of the core. The biggest residential project in Montréal will be the UdM Outremont campus, and the ''Projet Hippodrome'' (5000-8000 housing where it is hoped to attract 10 000 to 20 000 residents).
0.43km² 20k residents, very high density project, but probably no condo ''towers''. 2017
Last edited by GreaterMontréal; Sep 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM.
That is a phenomenal set. There is so much action happening a stone's throw from the CN Tower.
What you can't see in the photo is Kelly Ramsey, Molson Site, Canada Western Bank, Mayfair Apartments, the Fed Building and Our Parents Home. + we are told that there are definitely 2 more towers for the Arena site. There are also 3-4 high rise Apartment Condo projects further west of Downtown that will eventually show in this photo. I will be back up the tower Next moth so I will post then.
I'm a big fan of the M9. The tower, but the entire development too, has had a very positive effect on this part of town. Let's face it, here's a lot practically squished on an ugly highway ramp and neighbour to empty lots, a crass railway viaduc and a power plant, it could have been devoid of progress for decades more. The M9 phase 4 tower, though only 19 floors, can be seen from afar. I like a lot.
I'm a big fan of the M9. The tower, but the entire development too, has had a very positive effect on this part of town. Let's face it, here's a lot practically squished on an ugly highway ramp and neighbour to empty lots, a crass railway viaduc and a power plant, it could have been devoid of progress for decades more. The M9 phase 4 tower, though only 19 floors, can be seen from afar. I like a lot.
M9 was based on the fact that A-Bonaventure would become an urban boulevard. It was part of the plan.